Article number: 11
Give your loved ones the gift of an unforgettable adventure in the spectacular mountain landscape of Zermatt. The helicopter transports passengers to the Monte Rosa landing area at around 4,200 m above sea level, the point of departure of a unique freeride descent down the glacier accompanied by a mountain guide.
- Price per person includes mountain guide
- Flight from Heliport Zermatt
- Zermatters mountain guide office organizes mountain guides, helicopters and group formations
- Heliskiing also possible for snowboarders
- Contact Zermatters for information on conditions, level of difficulty and general conditions
- Gift certificate valid for 2 years
Giving a voucher as a present?
Under booking type, select "gift certificate by post" and you will receive a voucher in the form of a gift card by post. Enter the name of the person receiving the gift under “Remarks” and, if you would like, a brief greeting.
When things have to go fast → Gift certificate print@home
Under booking type, select "gift certificate print@home by e-mail". You will receive a separate e-mail with a link to customize and download your voucher, print it at home or give it away as a digital gift.