Article number: 12
Give your loved ones the gift of an unforgettable adventure in the spectacular mountain landscape of Zermatt. The helicopter transports passengers to Alphubeljoch at around 3,800 m above sea level, the point of departure of a unique freeride descent accompanied by a mountain guide.
- Price per person includes mountain guide
- Flight from Heliport Zermatt
- Zermatters mountain guide office organizes mountain guides, helicopters and group formations
- Heliskiing also possible for snowboarders
- Contact Zermatters for information on conditions, level of difficulty and general conditions
- Gift certificate valid for 2 years
Giving a voucher as a present?
Under booking type, select "gift certificate by post" and you will receive a voucher in the form of a gift card by post. Enter the name of the person receiving the gift under “Remarks” and, if you would like, a brief greeting.
When things have to go fast → Gift certificate print@home
Under booking type, select "gift certificate print@home by e-mail". You will receive a separate e-mail with a link to customize and download your voucher, print it at home or give it away as a digital gift.
Mountain rescuer between Matterhorn and Everest
In his book, Gerold Biner tells the story of his assignment as the first rescue pilot in the Himalayas, where he repeatedly put his…
Weight: 400 gr.