Rescue aviation around the peaks of the Alps is a great challenge for man and machine. At our flight school, we help you to meet and master these challenges.
Unpredictable weather, extreme temperatures, strong winds and operations at high altitudes at the performance limit of the helicopter leave no room for error. With over 40'000 rescues in more than 50 years of helicopter flying, we offer the opportunity to share our knowledge in practical flight training. Our experienced flight instructors prepare you for the flying challenges of everyday commercial life.
- Swiss mountain license «MOU»
- Professional pilot license «CPL» in accordance with EASA
- Night flight license «NIT» in accordance with EASA
- External load training «HESLO» in accordance with EASA
- Customized training
- Reschooling according to EASA on the models:
- AS 350 B3 «Ecureuil»
- EC 130 T2
- SA 315 B «Lama»
- Bell 429
Why flight training at Air Zermatt?
Our flight instructors are on duty daily for external load and rescue flights – practical training with interesting insights is guaranteed!
Information & request
Download further information here:
- Flyer of the course Flight School*
- Flyer of the course Mountain Flying AS 350 B3 «Ecureuil»*
- Flyer of the course Mountain Flying SA 315 B «Lama»
*currently only available in German
If you have any questions or wish to register by telephone, please contact us on +41 27 570 70 70 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
By booking the course, participants explicitly accept our valid GTCs.