Practicing Emergency Medical Service in the mountains can be extremely challenging. High altitude, extreme temperatures, strong winds, unpredictable weather, weight issues, limited resources and no place for mistakes.
With 50 years’ experience and over 50 000 helicopter rescues, we are offering to transfer our knowledge and experience with courses on a high level that prepares you for demanding rescues under extreme conditions.
We are offering customized courses according to the clients’ needs
- Either in Zermatt or at any location given worldwide. We have instructed in more than 20 countries.
- Courses according to your requirements anywhere from 1 – 30 days in durations.
- Pilots / hoist operators / technical crew members / medical crew members / rescuers
- Course language in English / German / French
- We are only teaching courses where we have the experience and expertise.
- We choose a pragmatic teaching method to complete the known-ledge transfer.
- We are only sending the most experienced crews to instruct.
- Follow up support is guaranteed after course completion.
Download our flyer with course offers here.
If you have any questions or wish to register by telephone, please contact us on +41 27 570 70 70 or by e-mail at email@example.com.